Yesterday was probably the worst day yet, physically and mentally. I thank God for the internet which is a big help to me in these times. It gives me connection which I so desperately need. I found a wonderful blog by a woman in her fifties, Syd, whose situation closely parallels mine in that she suffers from bipolar 2, fibromyalgia and insomnia and she shares my faith in God. What a gift. I am so thankful. Syd can be found at http://bipolarity1.blogspot.com
I had a longer and better sleep last night from having added Gravol to the mix. I still feel very weak and nauseous......but I know that there is light at the end of the tunnel from past experience.
Scripture comforts and brings hope to me.
"What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see." (Hebrews 1:1)
"And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in You." (Psalm 39:7)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oops. The video is too big but I don't know how to fix it. :(
Post a Comment