Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sinking Deeper

I'm not so brave today. I did go for a walk in the snow....first time out of the house since I went to the doctor on Thursday. I'm hiding in the bedroom while the guys work in the basement...working on my dad's estate.......thinking morbid thoughts and wondering if I will ever feel better. I feel so guilty about the added weight my husband has to carry because of my weakness. I feel like a little child that needs to be taken care of.....in limbo.....how low can I go?

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Dear Sister,
The feelings are real and painful and cannot be just shaken off, but they are only feelings, not truth.

You are a delight, a blessing, a treasure to those who know you and that is the truth.

I'm so sorry you have this "dark night of the soul" to endure, and yes, I know how painful it is to love someone who is going through depression. It is a cross of a different kind. Sometimes we would almost rather suffer ourselves than watch someone we love suffer.

Brenda said...

Dear sister Belinda,
Thanks for your understanding and encouragement. It has given me a lift just seeing your face smiling at me.