I have a few inspirational calendars stashed in different places around the house because I seem to need constant encouragement. Don't we all? This verse comes from Whispered Words of Encouragement.
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
I remember sending this verse to my mother when she was dying of cancer twenty-two years ago. Now this same verse is being used to comfort and encourage me. I'm sure there are others out there who need to hear it as well.
God came today to be with me, to strengthen me, to help me, to uphold me. He came in the body of a friend who sat for two hours and shared in my pain.
After supper, I laid on the couch and listened to worship songs on my I-pod for two hours. What is it about worship that allows us to make such a strong connection with Him? I know I haven't been doing it lately and it shows. I think what it did for me is to get my mind off myself and my pain....... and focused on God instead. Hooray. I am making progress. People must be praying! Please don't stop. I'm on a roller coaster...... as my friend Marja describes the ride of the bipolar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen Brenda. I too have a lot of scripture around my home and try to have praise music on as much as I can. Blessings dear one!
Post a Comment