Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Help Is On The Way

I just spent a very profitable hour on the phone with a counselor. She advised me to call the doctor right away and tell him about how the medication was affecting me and try to get an earlier appointment. So I did! He told me I should go off the medication....that it should not have such a sedative effect and got me another appointment on Thursday afternoon. I am turning cartwheels..... in my head :) .....and am glad not to have to suffer through another day with feeling so drugged. To all of you who pray.....I need prayer for some good sleep without that medication.....until I can get to the doctor and get things sorted out. Also pray for wisdom for him in choosing another medication for me to try.

I wish I knew how to post this song, Help Is On The Way, by Michael W. Smith. It's one of my favorites from his new album A New Hallelujah. Anyway I'm singing it in my head and you can find it on YouTube.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Praise God for this great news Brenda. I'm going to email you with how to post a video or link to a video!