Anyone remember that song from their childhood? It's an apt description of how I feel right now, having just met our new grandson from China on Skype at 3 a.m. It truly is a miracle. The papers Alison and Shawn needed to receive him arrived just in the nick of time. I went to bed at 10 p.m. prepared to Skype with them at 5:30 a.m. but I was wide awake much earlier than that and a good thing, too, because they would have been out for dinner then and I would have had to wait much longer to meet Han Kun. I'll let Alison tell you all about him. All I can say is I'm in love already. He is a cuddler, clinging tightly to his new mom as she talked with me.
My cup is overflowing with the goodness of God. He has a big pitcher and just keeps pouring more and more in till it overflows. I am SO thankful for a good night's rest and the Lord's timing in waking me earlier than usual this morning. Now I can turn my attention back to the details that need to be attended to here and look forward to greeting friends and family in Windsor as we gather together to celebrate my dad's home going. I continue to cry buckets of tears but they are all tears of joy. How is that possible?......... I serve a mighty God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment