I have been on the move from one end of the province to the other so that's why I haven't posted. I did write a couple of posts in the car while traveling and hoped to get them up when I reached Grosse Pointe but they were written in Open Office and Blogger wouldn't accept them. I am pretty computer challenged so I still haven't figured it out and nobody has had the time to help me. The next week is going to be another busy one as I will be traveling again to Windsor to help get my dad moved into a retirement home. Right now he's in the hospital again so I hope and pray it all works out. I'm very glad to be able to leave it all in my Father's capable hands. I love not being anxious about anything.
From my journal this morning: "Such wisdom I receive each day. Thank you, Lord, for what I learned in my desert experience. Help me to recall all You taught me so I will be a blessing to others in their time of need. I trust You today with the details of the move and the connections that need to be made. Prepare the way. I trust You with my traveling loved ones and those that are left behind."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment