When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.
-Corrie Ten Boom
So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that He has promised.
Hebrews 10:35-36
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Dear Brenda,
Your posts are a blessing to me. Thank you. You're serving God in sharing these things. And I know He is well pleased with you and loving you very much.
Thanks SO much, Marja. You have the gift of encouragement!
Hi dear sister,
I remember going on the tunnel bus under the Detroit River with Mom when we were kids. I hated the tunnel. I was always afraid it was going to crash in on us in a maelstrom of water and bricks and mud and cars. The fact that there was ALWAYS water dripping here and there didn't help much! But we always came out the other side. And I was always with Mom - at the beginning, through it, and at the end.
And then... Hudson's!
Hang in there precious sister... You are so much loved! And I'm with Marja. Your posts are like lilies blooming in the valley. One here, one there. Worth waiting for and always a treasure when I find one.
Hi Brenda - I always appreciate Corrie ten Boom's reflections because you know they have depth, coming out of what she experienced. That is and will be true of you too, I know: you will be able to show the way to others because you ill have been through the tunnel and out the other side.
Oops, you "ill have been"?? That was supposed to be "will"... :-)
Reading your posts, checking sometimes twice daily to see how you are doing. Praying for you Brenda, keeping reaching for His hands I truly know how it feels
Brenda, I appreciate the timely Word! Blessings to you dear one!
Brenda,
Hanging onto God's word, what can be wrong with that? Doing it when you can't feel it is hard, I know.
I will keep praying for you....
Wendy Love
Thank you, dear sister and precious friends known and unknown. You truly are treasures in the darkness!
Post a Comment