Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Prayer

Be with me in my silence and in my speech, in my haste and in my leisure, in company and in solitude, in the freshness of the morning and in the weariness of the evening; and give me grace at all times to rejoice in Thy mysterious companionship. John Baille

That is what I am doing tonight.....rejoicing in His mysterious companionship. I feel so different this time around. There is no deep sadness or despair.....just a badly burned out body that is moving at 1/4 speed and emotions that are very near the surface. I cannot begin to recount all that happened today but I can report that God was there in every circumstance and every encounter. He continues to surprise and amaze me, especially when He uses others to convey such love. I received many hugs today....all from people....but really from Him.

1 comment:

Ed said...

That sounds wonderful and so hopeful, resting in his presence while he takes care of things.