Thursday, April 23, 2009

Calendar Wisdom

"His grace is great enough to meet the great things -- the crashing waves that overwhelm the soul, the roaring winds that leave us stunned and breathless, the sudden storms beyond our life's control."
Annie Johnson Flint


"The world is full of suffering. It is also full of the overcoming of it."
Helen Keller

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."
author unknown


"The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us."
Heartland Samplers, Inc.

I'm still in the waiting room......looking for morning.......Will it ever come?.......This dark night seems so long. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. I've lost my way.

4 comments:

Belinda said...

From today's Daily Light on the Daily Path. You may feel that you've lost your way Brenda, but the Shepherd hasn't lost you!

He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.”

“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?”

marja said...

Tomorrow is a new day, Brenda. Thinking of you. Hang in there, girl. Praying for you.
- marja

Julie said...

Been in the pit of the dark, dark places Brenda, also feeling that I have lost my way. Eventually looked up one more time when it seemed impossible and saw His hands reaching down through many others hands. Look for those hands His nail scared hands and grab hold of them Brenda they will bring you into the light.
Praying for you at this time

Brenda said...

Dear friends, Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.